2020 Virtual Carlton-Wrenshall
Father Daughter Ball
Saturday, May 16, 2020
5/16/2020-It is time for our Virtual Father Daughter Ball!! Are you ready? Do you have your dress picked out? We are encouraging everyone to snap a picture when you are all dressed up and post it to the Carlton-Wrenshall Father Daughter Ball Facebook page. Each family that posts a picture will be entered in a drawing to for a free Father/Daughter entry into 2021 Father Daughter Ball! Don't have Facebook? That is okay, you can email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered in the drawing!
We have a great song list for you to dance the night away, it is posted below!
*Disclaimer* We are not responsible for what songs youtube may play once our playlist is complete, please be aware of this.
Join us on May 16th (6-8pm) for our first ever VIRTUAL Father Daughter Ball in your "Home Sweet Home"!
1. This event is free for all fathers or father-figures and daughters.
No registration is required to participate.
2. Registration IS required for Wrenshall and Carlton families that wish to meet us at a pick-up location for a "cupcake to-go" between 4-5pm the day of the event! (details below)
3. "Like" the Father Daughter Ball page.
4. The evening will consist of a music playlist uploaded to the Facebook page and websites for dancing.
5. We encourage you to dress up and share your night with us by posting pictures!
6. Please help us spread the word to others!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
CUPCAKE RSVP (Deadline to rsvp is May 12th)
Email Daisy: email@example.com
Please provide the following information:
Father and Daughter(s) first and last names
Cupcakes are for fathers and daughters only. We will disclose more information via e-mail about pick-up to those that rsvp. Please note that we will be practicing social distancing and staff will be wearing gloves/masks. We ask that only one person per family come to the pick-up in an effort to keep everyone safe. We also ask that you distance yourself from others waiting in line. Thank you for your cooperation!
*Check back for updates*